The Home of Good Website Designs in Ireland for 2018
If you’re looking for premium quality web design in Ireland, at exceptional prices we can help.
We have a simple mission, and that is to build awesome websites, that impress visitors visually and engage their curiosity and interest so that they ultimately become your client. Afterall, isn’t that the purpose of a business web design.
Best Web Designs Ireland 2018 – Web Design Portfolio Links
Connect with us at Daily Motion:
Web Design Trends for 2018
- Video is back. Google loves video and so do site visitors. Don’t do auto-play, but do use videos.
- Simple and easy to navigate – this has always been popular but now it is the holy grail, and Google matches relevance to the minutest detail.
- Be Relevant – if it isn’t relevant, don’t include it. As well as looking good, prospects need to find your website, and Google loves relevance.
Connect with us on Codecademy: https://www.codecademy.com/irishwebdesigner
Connect with us on Speaker Deck: https://speakerdeck.com/webdesignireland
Connect with us on Fontspace: http://www.fontspace.com/profile/irishwebdesigner
Connect with us on 8 Tracks: https://8tracks.com/irishwebdesigner
Connect with us on Addpoll: https://www.addpoll.com/websitesireland
Connect with us on Crokes: https://www.crokes.com/websitesireland/profile/
Connect with us on Disqus: https://disqus.com/by/irishwebdesigner/
Connect with us on Pure Volume: http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/irishwebdesigner
When you’re looking a web designer, here are our top 3 tips –
- Check out their website portfolio – you want someone who builds sharp sites, with clean lines that are easy to navigate. If they don’t build nice sites for other people, then they may not build one for you.
- Check their own website – the proof really is in the pudding. Are you impressed by how their looks and feels. Would you be happy if they designed a similar website for you? If the answer is “NO” – then move on.
- Get clear on what you want – it doesn’t matter whether it is a website design brief or the weekly shopping list. Clarity is power. What you don’t communicate, you are responsible for. So help the web designer help you.
Connect with us on Kiva: https://www.kiva.org/lender/irishwebdesigner
Connect with us on Public Lab: https://publiclab.org/profile/websitesireland
Connect with us on Minds: https://www.minds.com/websitesireland
Connect with us on Dead: http://www.dead.net/member/webdesignireland
Connect with us on Imgur: https://imgur.com/user/irishwebdesigner
Connect with us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmkNs71gX2fvQxYdUjmABDg
The Best Web Design Ideas And Trends For 2018 Recommendations
If you own a business, building a website isn’t enough. You also need to make sure that your website is fresh and modern and that it functions correctly. If your site looks outdated or if it doesn’t perform well, it will wind up driving customers away. Check out some of the best web design ideas and trends for 2018 in the following section to get inspiration for your site:
* Parallax Layouts.
With parallax scrolling, a website consists of two layers. The front layer scrolls faster than the back layer, creating a unique three-dimensional effect. This popular trend can make your site look extremely modern and cutting-edge.
* Grid designs.
In 2018, grid layouts remain popular for websites in every industry.
* Vibrant colours.
Bold, saturated colour schemes are more popular than ever. Gone are the days of boring neutrals. Instead, try incorporating rich, vibrant colours into your site to create a modern look.
Connect with us on IMXPRS: http://www.imxprs.com/free/bestwebdesignireland/bestwebdesignireland2018 Connect with us on Webnode: https://irelandwebdesign5.webnode.com/
Connect with us on Yola: https://bestwebdesignerireland.yolasite.com/
Connect with us on Wix: https://admin53835.wixsite.com/b2bwebdesignireland
Connect with us on Unspun: http://unspun.agency/agencies/leadsfest-web-design-ireland
* Mobile-friendly design.
The number of consumers accessing the Internet through mobile devices is higher than ever. Your website should be designed with these mobile users in mind, with fast loading times and responsive design.
These are some of the best web design ideas for 2018. Try using them to give your site a facelift so that it looks fresh and updated.